These valentine’s are cute and silly for an elementary-age child. They’ll sure get any child laughing. We made them for my first grader, and she fully participated in the craft. I saw this idea on Family Fun. I know I’m posting a little late, but something you can bookmark for next year.
- wrapped flat, round whirly lollipops (you can get at candy store. I bought mine at michael’s in wedding section)
- brown and pink foam (craft store)
- lips and mustache template (see below for download)
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- happy valentine’s day round labels (see below for download)
- full white label sheets (office supply store)
- 1.5″ hole punch (available at craft stores)