5 Natural Products that I use daily and that work!
If you’ve been following along, then you know I like to try and live a natural, organic kind of life. Truthfully though, it’s not easy! And truthfully, I could work on my “organic natural life”! But finding non-toxic products is not always easy and finding natural organic products that you love is even harder. That’s why I wanted to share with you my 5 natural products that I use daily. But I have found over the years and with my children that each have their own health issues, that educating yourself and researching products through trial basis is the best way to figure out what products to avoid especially the ones with toxic chemicals. You will be surprised how many body products that are available to the consumer and are filled with chemicals that are known to be unsafe. I’m talking about ingredients that are scientifically proven to be linked to issues like cancer, hormone disruption, ADHD, autism, allergies, etc. So many!
I have posted about natural products that I love in prior posts. One in particular is all the health benefits of coconut oil and how I use it in my daily life. Also many healthy recipes and DIY natural homemade products and natural cleaning products I use around the house.
These 5 natural products that I use daily are products that you can easily purchase from your local target, amazon or natural health food store.
5 Natural Products that I use Daily
- Castille Soap— Castille soap is completely safe and non-toxic soap that is made from vegetable oils. It also works really great with cleaning just about anything on your body–face, hair or skin. And also anything around the house. I like to get the castille soap that has a scent oil in it like lavender. I think it smells better than the original. I found out about Castille soap after one of my kids got a nasty skin rash, and I needed to find a “clean soap”. We haven’t turned back since! Best soap ever and we use it as a family daily.
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant–I actually didn’t use a natural deodorant until my daughter needed to start wearing a deodorant. That’s when I started to research out natural deodorant products. I didn’t want to give her a product that was filled with aluminum, phthalates, parabens, and propylene-glycol. Not to my baby! We’ve tested out a few different natural deodorants and we both really like Schmidt’s. They also are great smelling deodorants!
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter— I am a huge fan of all the natural products of Shea Moisture but I really do love the hydrating lotions. They are all made from raw Shea butter, which makes it thick and easy to apply. The lotion keeps my body and hands moisturized all winter long.
- doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste— the best toothpaste that has kept the cavities away! I switched to On Guard toothpaste after my kids kept getting cavity after cavity, while keeping up a good dental hygiene. We had a scary experience with my son who ended up in the hospital with a tooth infection and my other child had to get a root canal! I was done and knew I needed to make some changes with my children’s dental hygiene. That’s when we made the switch and we’ve seen great results with doTerra On Guard toothpaste and haven’t had a cavity since.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides-– this collagen helps to support healthy hair, skin and nails. I put it in my morning smoothie or sprinkle it on my morning oatmeal.
Leave a Reply