Halloween Makeup Ideas for Adults and Kids
What are YOU going to be for Halloween this year? What to be…what to be. Can’t think of a costume? Look in your makeup bag! Some of the best ideas just need to be applied to your face! There are so many Halloween Makeup Ideas and tutorials on Instagram and Pinterest that you’ll find something that will make you want to recreate the look on yourself. Scary face, cute face, ghostly face–you name it. And sometimes that’s all you really need is a good Halloween makeup look. Add a simple costume, and you are done. I am one that only knows the basics to applying makeup, so creative makeup application is not my forte. But I love the Halloween makeup ideas that some of my friends and family have done over the years. Check out these Halloween makeup Ideas:
I asked them what Halloween makeup products that like, and here are some of their suggestions:
- Fake tattoos work great to add quick details
- Body glitter or face jewels will add the perfect sparkle
- False eyelashes to add drama and depth to the eyes
- Buy a professional face painting kit for the variety of colors and brushes.
- Use color contact lenses
- Check out makeup tutorials on youtube by searching under the style you are trying to replica.
- Use stencils on the face to create pattern
- Use a black liquid eyeliner to outline shape