Pretty Packages Tied Up with String for the Ladies
Happily to admit that this women gift guide post is probably really for my husband because it’s mostly a round up of MY santa list. All the many items that I have had my eye on. I mixed some high-end items with some lower end. Usually Santa will send me one really nice gift, and I’m happy even if it’s just that one.
Here are some other past Women gift Guides to check out:
Here is my breakdown of this year’s Women Gift Guide
- This are my favorite faux leather leggings! I have multiple pairs and they are worth every cents.
- Lay your head down at night on a silk pillow. You will thank me and your skin too!
- This watch band brings style and sophistication to the apple watch.
- Every home needs this pretty smelling candle.
- Fuzzy and sporty fanny pack for your morning workouts.
- Cozy socks to keep your feet warm on cold winter nights.
- Keep your tea warm on day with this mug warmer
- My top must-have, wanted item is this Chloe tote.
- Chanel no. 5 classic perfume that every women needs.
- I’m obsessed with my sneakers and wear them multiple times a week.
- Classic and basic high end fashion belt that will always be in style.
- Silky pajamas for that perfect sleep
- I’ve been wanting to try this light therapy mask for scars on my face. I hear great things about it.
- I actually have this bag and LOVE it! One of my favorite classic purses.
- Been eyeing this puffer coat. I love the cut and shiny fabric.
- Must-have drinking cup that keeps it cold or warm.
- Love the slipper style with the platform look of these Ugg shoes.